The NIHR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme is celebrating its impact in clinical and public health research by holding a milestone conference on 9-10 October 2013 in central London.
The emphasis of the conference will be to:
- Examine the impact, nationally and internationally of the programme in clinical effectiveness research
- Consider the influence of the HTA Programme within the NHS and on UK clinical research
This event celebrates the contribution made by the HTA Programme to the NIHR mission to improve the health and wealth of the nation. It will raise the national and international awareness and prestige of the programme, its projects and published research findings.
In conjunction with the conference The Lancet will be publishing a themed issue on clinical effectiveness research.
Who should attend?
- Active HTA researchers
- Prospective HTA researchers and trainees
- NHS leaders and commissioners
- NHS decision makers
- Patient groups
- Organisations who run trials nationally and internationally
View more information about the HTA Programme at www.hta.ac.uk