OK. Time to fess up. Are you one of the eight?
- “Internet addiction affects one in eight Americans.”
- “Studies have shown that addicts (to internet) have 10%-20% surface area brain damage.”
- “2012 Survey of American Women found that 34% check their smartphone before getting out of bed, 21% wake up in the middle of the night to check Facebook, 27% check Facebook while on the toilet.”
- “Students who tried to disconnect for 24 hours: It felt like some sort of withdrawal; I most likely have an addiction; I really panicked; Media is my drug.”
- See infographic below for additional statistics and information:
View original post 15 altre parole