- Self: Have you become Nicholas Bate’s amateur publicist?
- DK: No.
- Self: Do you think you have an obsession here?
- DK: Hmmmmmmmmm. You might have a point
Rule #1: You can do anything, but you can’t do everything.
Each day, read and consider these statements until they become part of your new thinking:
- My potential is undoubtedly greater than my current practice.
- My potential is limited only by my imagination. This I have hardly started to use fully.
- My potential is limited only by my degree of focus. I have hardly started to apply real focus yet.
- My practice, my imagination & my focus can only improve. I am determined that they will do so.
For Rule #2:How to Escape? Understand. Really Understand.
For the Free PDF of The Rules of Life
For the The Rules of Life Book…
View original post 36 altre parole